Hapi day``

Yday was 13th it was an important day^^
finally 5th month jor
i went out wif mai bf
actually my fren gt go derh
bt her parents dun let her off
even her bf angry her
say tat she didnt ask parents at all
aixx
i duno wat i can say nuhh
duno whether is ur parents dun let u go
or u dun wanna go out wif him
hu noes?

jz v 2 tiao water go ts
then dunoe y my dad stop me at cahaya station =w=
did told him 2 put me at ampang station?
guess nt
ahahzz
i told my bf 2 wait 4 me at cahaya station
when v reached thr
v went up up 2 1oth floor``
food court
he hlp me 2 order '' gong fu mai''
so damn hungry..
eat ..eat..
skip >>>> went 2 theme park 2 play..
sooooo many babi thr==
nvm larh v ply ours
1st station roller coaster!!
here v go...
so long no ply jor
scare scare=.=
bt i stil play many times
i think gt 10++
360 degree
im cumin!!!
so hapii
thn nx the pirate ship
sooooooooo scare+scare..==
1st kali i ply gt 2 little girl sit infront of me
thn they said so scare le lock jor cant regret jor...
whn the thing started 2 swing
they said so cool!!wanna play again
tat time im ad screamingT.T
nx nx DNA mixer
scare+scare
pening+pening @.@
i feel im stil turning whn i got down
n even reach home im stil feel im lik turning==
beh tahan..
thn bout 5.30pm
v went home jor
dear geh family oso bring me go bc
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tat nite v all go eat bak gut teh
damn slow==
2 many ppl order jor
Finally!!
soooo hungry
while waiting 4 food
i feel i gt a little stil turning==
cant care bout it tat much
wat i noe is
IM HUNGRY
skip >>>>

omz emty jor hahazz XD
mine mine~
wateva
nx time mz call many many ppl go 2gether^^

0 comments: